Chef Steve Jones CEC
Chef Steve began his career in central Michigan at an early age knowing that being a successful chef was a lifetime aspiration. He graduated from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America in 1984 and went on to work for and study under European Chefs from French, Swiss and German descents. Executive Chef at the age of 24, he went on as Chef for prestigious hotels, clubs and restaurants throughout the country, and chef / owner in restaurants and catering operations. In 2004, A Perfect Package was born in West Palm Beach. Since then it has been centrally located in South Florida with a move to the Fort Lauderdale area.
- Disciples Escoffier d’Escoffier,Florida Chapter, inducted as a founding member and disciple, 2011
- Culinary Institute of America Alumni (CIA), from the world’s most prestigious chef school.
- American Culinary Federation (ACF), member, past Chapter President and received CEC credentials. Chef Steve Jones CEC is one of the few personal chefs in the industry at the Certified Executive Chef level.
- American Personal and Private Chef Association (APPCA), member since the opening of A Perfect Package in 2004.
- World Association of Chefs Society (WACS), member
- Chefs USA, affiliation
- Honors and Awards
- ACF Central Region Chef of the Year Finalist, 2003
- Blue Water Chef’s Association, President Elect, 2004
- Blue Water Chef’s Association – Chef of the Year, 2002
- Blue Water Chef’s Association – Professionalism Award, 2000, 2002, 2004
- Chair, Apprenticeship & Certification – Blue Water Chef’s Association
- Featured in several publications and TV programs, including AAA Michigan Living, Detroit “Hour” Magazine, Michigan Meeting and Events and “Who’s In the Kitchen.”
*All areas concerning A Perfect Package Personal Chef Service are personally handled by Chef Steve Jones CEC from menu planning to cleanup, purchasing to chefing, providing you with a culinary delight.